The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.
who we serve
We serve families with children, ages 18 & under, facing life-threatening conditions. We also serve families with terminally-ill parents nearing end-of-life, who have children ages 18 & under. Learn more
how you can help
Soulumination’s 8th annual Artists’ Sale is December 7th (10-7) and December 8th (12-5). 5201 11th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and volunteer opportunities. Meet our artists.
- Apr 18: NPR Interview with Lynette this Saturday
- Apr 16: Shirley Schulke Album Making Party today
- Apr 09: Teddi & Natalia on shoots
- Apr 04: Pierre photographing at Children’s
- Apr 03: Shirley Schulke Album Making Party coming up!
- Apr 02: Lynette to NTSAD conference
- Apr 02: Sue on emergency shoot at Children’s