The life-affirming photographs of Soulumination are an enduring, positive record of the child's life, and provide a loving legacy for the children of parents lost to terminal illness.
Soulumination’s 11th annual Artists’ Sale is December 3rd and December 4th 10am to 6pm. 5201 11th Ave NW, Seattle, WA 98107. Please email email@example.com with questions and volunteer opportunities. Meet our artists.
We have over 40 professional photographers who volunteer their time and talents. Learn more about them
- Nov 20: Cindi photographing at a families home
- Nov 20: Lena photographing at a families home
- Nov 17: Jennifer B. photographing at Children’s
- Nov 16: Adair is photographing at Ronald McDonald House
- Nov 14: Natalia at Children’s
- Nov 14: Randell on emergency shoot at Children’s
- Nov 13: Michael photographing a little boy